Review: Meine essence Lipsticks!

Hai ihr da draußen!
Heute mein erster Post und es geht um
....
meine essence Lippenstifte.


Voller Name: 44 Almost Famous
Marke: essence
Preis:
1,95€
Farbe: rot
Deckkraft: gut
Wo gekauft?: Müller
LE: Nein
Reihe: essence Lipsticks
Empfehlung: Jaa!


Voller Name: All about Cupcake
Marke: essence
Preis:
1,95€
Farbe: beeriges rot/pink
Deckkraft: mittel
Wo gekauft?: Müller
LE: Nein
Reihe: essence lipstick
Empfehlung: Eigentlich schon, da es ein sehr schöner Alltagston ist nur er hält nicht besonders lang.


Voller Name: Coralize me
Marke: essence
Preis:
1, 95€
Farbe: Korall Pink
Deckkraft: nicht gut
Wo gekauft?: Müller
LE: Nein
Reihe: essence lipsticks
Empfehlung: Nein!


Voller Name: 02 I'm Sailing
Marke: essence
Preis:
1,95€
Farbe: orange
Deckkraft: mittel
Wo gekauft?: Müller
LE: 50's GIRLS Reloaded
Reihe: /
Empfehlung: Nein


Voller Name: In the Nude
Marke: essence
Preis:
1,95€
Farbe: nude
Deckkraft: mittel
Wo gekauft?: Müller
LE: Nein
Reihe: essence lipsticks
Empfehlung: Jaa den der geht immer!



 

Kommentare:

gutscheine zum ausdrucken hat gesagt…

guter Kommentar

Anonym hat gesagt…

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with valuable information to
work on. You've done a formidable task and our entire community can be grateful to you.


Feel free to surf to my page; voyance gratuite

Anonym hat gesagt…

This information is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?


Here is my blog post :: voyance gratuite

Anonym hat gesagt…

Heya excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work?
I've no understanding of computer programming
however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.

Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners
please share. I understand this is off subject but I simply needed to ask.
Thanks a lot!

My website ... voyance gratuite

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets

 
Design by Sine von Pick A Part